Lambug Beach Badian | My First Local Trip 🌊

Lambug Beach Badian


exact location is Baranggay Lambug, Badian Southern Cebu a 3 hours  away from the City. 



Way back year 2018 when my co-workers invited me for a quick trip in Lambug Beach Resort they were talking about the place and how white it's sand is and other good feedbacks about it. I got interested and agreed to go with them and try since, it was my first local trip.


  

Hi, it's me the first time traveller, right after got to the place we hurriedly change and wear our swimwear.. especially me.


    Just look how clear the water and white the sand is.



 3 hours of travel isn't a joke, sitting on the bus for 3 hours is so tiring but, after got this place all I can say is, it's really worth it.  And yes, a group selfie is a must.                                                    


This feels so nice, soaking yourself in the water and feeling the heat from the sun and the touch of the sea breeze on your skin.


I was really amazed by this place no wonder, it is known as one of the best beaches in Cebu.


While strolling, found this cute dog on the corner of these big rocks. And he noticed me, I continued walking after taking a shot of him sleeping. 
And didn't knew that it follows me on my way back to my friend's spot. Cute dog huh! 


And, this is my First Local Travel blog.


I hope you enjoy reading my blog and thank you from the bottom of my heart for dropping by.



Comments

  1. You girls were so pretty, the beach too.
    Your blog is really on detail, looking forward for more of your blogs. Keep it up! ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Olango Island | Barangay Tingo

Lambug Beach, Badian- How to Get there, Entrance Fee and more info